- Selection and management of qualified third-party suppliers (Translators, DTP, Engineers) to consistently meet the company’s business requirements.
- Rate negotiation and management.
- Performance tracking and QA management.
- KPI management and reporting.
- Working closely with Project Managers to allocate projects.
- Support Production team to resource projects.
- Comply with Companies Quality Management System relating to Vendor Management.
- Actively seeking out new vendors to build our database or fill missing language pair needs.
- Submitting translation sample tests to be evaluated for potential new vendors.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date administrative tasks.
- Communication Skills.
- Negotiating skills.
- Organized at workplaces.
- Team work and multi task.
- English fluency is a must both written and spoken.
- A background in remotely and online recruiting.
- Mailing capabilities responding to quotations and requests.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Bachelor degree in (Mass communication. Alsun. Arts (English/French).
- +3 years’ Experience in localization field is a must.
- Relevant HR and recruiting courses.
- Full time Monday to Friday.
- Job location (Maadi).
- Social and medical insurance.
- Transportation allowance (Outside Maadi district).
- Employee development plan.