- Creating a recruitment plan and calendar according to operation and sales projections.
- Generating official internal documents such as offer letters, appointment letters, salary slips, warning letters. etc.
- Strive to be inclusive In most cases, teams include employees from a variety of backgrounds and with a wide range of experience.
- Creating onboarding plans and educating newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures and regulations.
- Reward team members Successful supervisors know that teams tend to produce their best work when they receive regular acknowledgment for accomplishing both small and large goals.
- Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits and attendance records.
- Creating employee engagement plans, getting necessary budget approval and initiating activities.
- Collaborating with outside vendors, upper management and employees to maintain CSR standards conscripted by authorities.
- Evaluating employee performance and appraising their pay scale accordingly.
- Taking appropriate disciplinary action against employees who violate rules and regulations and addressing employee grievances.
- Knowledge of administrative tasks and responsibilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills, including data entry, data processing, communication tools and payroll.
- Problem-solving skills and resourceful thinking.
- Leadership and coaching skills.
- Strong empathy and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and analytically driven.
- English fluency is a must both written and spoken.
- A background in human resource and recruiting field.
- Seo knowledge, social media and web surf skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office package and ERP systems.
- Bachelor degree in (Law) or relevant is required.
- +3 years’ Experience in Human resources field is a must.
- Human resource management Diploma.
- Relevant hiring tracks and past references.
- Labour law and regulations, social insurance and pensions.
- Full time Monday to Friday.
- Job location (Maadi).
- Social and medical insurance.
- Transportation allowance (Outside Maadi district).